Young Professionals Board – Latest News
YPB September Meeting
Build It International is proud to have launched its Young Professionals Board (YPB) offering a new generation of young supporters to build upon and strengthen the future of the charity.
It is an independent group which runs alongside the main Development Board to provide support, encouragement and networking with senior professional supporters of Build It.
Our first meeting in September was a chance to meet informally to get the ball rolling and ideas flowing. The enthusiasm for Build It was really encouraging and each individual had some great ideas with tasks to take away. It was great to see the support for each other within the group and the valuing of shared of ideas.
- Blog: Photos and feedback from a visit to Build It in Zambia from a YPB member
- University Societies: Those members at university agreed to contact societies where they had connections to see if they could nominate Build It as the charity to support through fundraising activity
- Research: Universities or other institutions where there might be links to Zambia
- Corporate: Investigate organisations where there are contacts for their policy on corporate responsibility to see if there might be interest in Build It
- Networking: Consider friends, family, colleagues who might be inspired by or have interest in the work of Build It and offer an opportunity to be an ambassador for the charity
- Ambassador: Engage with the work of Build It through LinkedIn and other social media, events and networks
Find out more about the Young Professionals Board.
Young Professional Visits Zambia
Jamie Howard, a member of Build It’s Young Professional Board, visited Zambia in September and writes about his experiences. Read article...